Vacancy: Marketing, Digital and Communications Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and dynamic Marketing, Digital and Communications Manager.
Marketing, Digital and Communications Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and dynamic Marketing and Digital Communications Manager to work with the team to deliver social media, audience development communications and marketing activity across our range of projects.
You will liaise with the staff team as well as external partners to ensure visibility and profile for the organisation’s suite of activities, and engage with our audience base across a number of platforms.
Although the work can be done remotely, we would expect a minimum of one-day per fortnight at our Northampton office, and occasionally will require travel to other locations.
Hours: 3 days per week with full time during agreed delivery periods. Salary: £19,000- £22,000 pro rata dependent on experience.
Base: Northampton with scope to travel to other project locations such as Nottingham, Lincoln and Margate.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Leading on all Marketing activity across our portfolio of projects to ensure widest audience and participation reach possible, using existing routes and developing and devising new strategy and implementation.
- Maintaining and driving forward online activity to ensure visibility and reach
- Supporting and working with the team to ensure that funding and board commitments and reporting deadlines are met.
- Overseeing the website, domain management and day-to-day tasks to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
- Managing external communications through all channels to promote the reputation and reach of the organisation.
- Stakeholder relationships and reach
- Leading on and delivering strategies to engage and increase stakeholder investment and support for the organisation through all channels including public events.
- Assessing and evaluation of existing strategies, including monitoring and analysis of online and physical analytics to ensure best possible reach and communications with audiences, stakeholders and public.
Please submit all applications by 9am, Friday 12 May 2017.
Full information on the position can be found here.
Successful shortlisted applicants will be notified by 18 May Interviews will be held on 22 May in Northampton.
We hope for the successful applicant to commence employment by the beginning of June.
If you require any further information then please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a conversation with our Programmes Director, Sam Lindley.