Vacancy: Production Coordinator
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and dynamic Production Coordinator to lead delivery across our diverse range of events and projects.
You will liaise with the staff team as well as external partners and freelancers to ensure that projects and events are delivered to a high standard as well as advocating for the organisation to extend our organisation’s values and core principles.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a good problem solver with excellent organisational abilities and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The role would commence from May 2017 with a 4-month probationary period
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Assist with delivery of portfolio of arts festivals
- Support Head of Production with day-to-day delivery and running of the organisation
- Co-ordination and delivery of events, exhibitions and workshops
- Managing diaries and team schedules
- Supporting bid writing and reporting
- Oversee production archives and digital assets
- Point of contact for organisation
- Manage hospitality and travel for artists and events
- Co-ordinate and support on install of exhibitions
- Maintaining and updating company policy and procedures
- Research and development to support new schemes of work and initiatives
- General admin responsibilities – including contracting, financial reporting and office management
- Support in recruitment and delivery of creative graduate accelerator and development scheme
- Delivery and support across all programmes of work
- Event coordination
- Creation of production schedules and overseeing successful delivery and completion.
Full information on the position can be found here.
Please submit all applications by 9am, Friday 28 April 2017.
Successful shortlisted applicants will be notified by Friday 5 May with interviews taking place in Northampton on Wednesday 10 May.
We hope for the successful applicant to commence employment by the beginning of May.
If you require any further information then please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a conversation with our Programmes Director, Sam Lindley.