Work With Us
As a nationally leading creative and cultural third sector agency, we fuse talent and technology to deliver transformative public experiences that positively change perceptions and places for good, and we are on the lookout for a dynamic individual to join our small and passionate team as an Assistant Producer.
As an events professional, you’ll play a key role in delivering our diverse range of projects, ensuring they align with our vision, mission, and ethos. So, if you have a passion for cultural diversity and a knack for seamless event and project execution, we would love to hear from you!
Joining our creative, down to earth, and passionate team is rewarding in every sense, and as this is a brand-new role, you’ll have free reign to make the role your own, with bags of development opportunities, as well as full flexibility on where and how you work.
- Competitive salary: £25-28k per annum.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Christmas break closure for a proper and well-deserved rest.
How to Apply:
- Closing Date for application: 14th March
- Candidates notified by: 18th March
- Interviews: 22nd March (Lincoln-based, with Zoom available on request)
Join us in creating unforgettable cultural experiences for everyone! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Download our Assistant Producer Application Pack 2024 for more information.